Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Shape of Things To Come


This is officially my first post in this new blog! I've had a blog before mostly about beauty and some tidbits about my life. I felt like doing another one just because the first one I did didn't really express who I was. I was just posting for the sake of. This time, I want to really focus on what I love and sharing it to people who will be reading my blog. Obviously, the photo says it all. I am a true make-up junkie. I love make-up. It started a few years ago and I must say I don't have a lot of make-up in my stash simply because I cannot afford all of them and most brands are not yet available here in the Philippines. Some new brands are spurting here and there and you'll probably see it in my blog as well. 

Anyway, so what's to come in this blog? Beauty mainly but I guess I'll be posting a lot of stories about my life, my hobbies, movies, fashion, food and whatnot. I'm currently making my first beauty post so stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment