Saturday, April 12, 2014

MAC Mattene Lipstick in Nocturnal Instincts

Work has been so crazy lately that I haven't been blogging lately. It's a rare Saturday that I don't have plans so here I am blogging. I haven't fully transitioned yet to this blog since I've only posted one review so far.

Now, on to the lipstick! I got this from an online seller a few months back. I believe this is in MAC's permanent line. I chose this color because it's a muted plum/purple color which I think would look great on me but was disappointed when I got this. It's actually too dark on me when I wear it but looks totally okay on my skin and on the stick. I think it's because I'm acided? Oh well, I just try to save this by applying a pale pink lipstick on top.






Staying power is a bit disappointing around 3-4 hours tops so I need to reapply more often.

Have you tried the other Mattene lipsticks? Let me know below!

Love,
M

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mia. Thanks for dropping by and commenting on my blog. I hope you continue yours too. I'm not good at applying makeup and every makeup blog I read helps. Hihi. Thanks again.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete